Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Application Manager Data Warehouse (m/f)
Our team provides comprehensive IT services for RBI's Austrian subsidiaries (i.e. Fondsgesellschaft, Bausparkasse, Pensionskasse) and is focused on the core IT applications of these business units.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer contributing to our Real Time Funds Data Warehouse of the asset management business unit as well as different data warehouse environments for other business models.
- Support the DWH development teams with technologic know how in the Oracle middleware stack (database, data integrator, application server) and open source technologies (i.e. PostgreSQL, Pentaho data integration)
- Implement, operate and support complex data integration processes
- Provide configuration management, ensure an efficient environment management
- Monitor application performance and availability, analyze problems and provide recommendations to improve the DWH
- Contribute to projects, take responsibility for work packages and project streams, analyze, plan and implement IT projects in an international banking group
- Develop and foster data warehouse capabilities needed for the subsidiaries' core applications on technical and application level
- Document and share the knowledge
- Ensure diagnostic, classification, fault isolation of incidents and assess priority and severity
- Coordinate Raiffeisen Informatik as one of the main IT infrastructure providers
- Capacity monitoring and planning, optimization of licensing
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- 5+ years of professional experience in data warehouse environments
- Very good data modelling, SQL and (shell-) scripting know how and knowledge of different database technologies
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Conflict management, stress-resilience, flexibility, team- and customer orientation
- Command of German and English
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online Bewerbung: