OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Control & Instrumentation Engineer (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Responsible for all deliverables within the Control and Instrumentation (C&I) discipline
- Support and review C&l engineering documentation for the project in accordance with TAF (Technical Authority Framework)
- Support quality control of the C&I discipline during the engineering, construction and commissioning phases
- Support design basis for C&I discipline, generate conceptual options and define functional requirements for ICSS (integrated control and safety systems) and Fire and gas detection systems
- Support evaluation and selection of technologies for ICSS
- Manage external contractors in C&I design related matters and ensure delivery of quality documentation
- Provide important input in safety studies, in particular HAZID and HAZOP as well as hazardous area classification (ATEX)
- Participate in SIL assessments and LOPA (layer of protection analysis)
- At least 3 years professional experience in the Oil & Gas or Energy industry with international experience in on/offshore operated ventures of benefit
- University degree in Control and Instrument/Automation Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of C&I systems and components, design, and operation of C&I systems including hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of international and industry standards (EN, ATEX, NFPA, API,)
- Ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment working on several projects simultaneously
- Fluent command of English and German (Romanian of benefit) and willingness to travel
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 57,600 -- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.