Native speaker Instructor (m/f)
for English, Summer camps for Kids &
Teens aged 8 to 16
- Teach using the techniques of Berlitz Method and following Berlitz teaching principles.
- Deliver high quality, fun and engaging learner-centered instruction.
- Create a positive and motivating learning environment.
- Support quality management at all levels of instruction.
- Provide and maintain a fun and safe environment for our young learners.
- Take part in various afternoon and evening programs.
- Deliver high quality instruction of our camp curriculum
(Survival camp or New Media camp)
- Have thorough knowledge of your language and country.
- University degree preferred and, ideally, work experience.
- Possess strong intercultural and pedagogical skills.
- Are lively, flexible and highly communicative.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Have knowledge and interest in wilderness survival (Survival camp) or in new media and video editing (New Media Camp)
- Teaching experience and a CELTA qualification (or equivalent) desirable.
- Be available for our camp training 28th and 29th June.
- Multinational atmosphere with good team spirit.
- Continual offer of pedagogical support.
- Full training for our summer camp program.
- Administration and organization done by our centre team.
- Exciting international atmosphere which allows you to work with people from all over the globe.
- Accommodation for our overnight camps.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for overnight camps
- Payment according to BABE-KV
Berlitz is one of the world's premier language and intercultural specialists, working in 500 locations and more than 70 countries. For 140 years, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio, enabling our clients to communicate with confidence.
We look forward to receiving your application via Email at:
Berlitz Austria GmbH
Am Graben 13, A-1010 Wien • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org