Home / Join Our Team / Open Positions / Senior Digital Verification Support...
Senior Digital Verification Support Engineer (m/f)
Job No. 002325
Research & Development
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
- • Responsibility for the ams digital verification flow
• Evaluation and Implementation of new CAD software
• Provide support to ams project teams
• Internal/customer trainings
• Writing of documentation for internal and external use
- University degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Several years of experience and excellent knowledge of functional/formal verification of digital designs
• Experience in programming HDL Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM/..
• Communications skills and proficiency in English
• Presentation skills
Place of Employment:
Premstätten / Austria / Europe
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits
based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.