I believe that passion is the code for everything.
Senior Android Developer (m/f)
- create a code/product that our clients will love to use
- change the way people approach their banks
- influence banking solutions in multiple countries
- bring at least 5 years of experience with Android development
- are an expert in Java, Kotlin, SQL, REST, JSON, XML
- are used to drive agile environment
- should bring strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- possess the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- are highly motivated, personality associated with high target and result orientation
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- offer you an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical Know-how
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: