We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
FSO IT Business Process Designer and/or Development Expert (m/f)
Job No. 2377
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- We are looking for a highly motivated IT professional to join our young and dynamic data analysis team.
- Analyze the business needs of our internal customers, design and develop suitable solutions to support operations of the business.
- Unify grown processes according to current business needs creating new standards.
- Analyze complex business processes and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Provide assistance to our key users.
- Redesign and optimize existing solutions to enhanced requirements.
- Being detail-oriented, with a focus on providing accurate and usable results in a timely manner.
- Work on his/her own initiative and in teams, interacting with internal customers.
- Technical education or degree or diploma in computer science or similar experience
- Excellent experience in working with relational databases as Oracle and development (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Outstanding organization and analytic abilities
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: http://www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions