Senior Java Developer
Vienna, Austria · IT and Development
SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Canon, OBI and Swisscom. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we're now a fast-growing, over 100-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with offices in Wrocław, New York, Sunnyvale and London.
We're currently looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to join our team in Vienna.
At SMARTASSISTANT, you will:
- Design and develop our enterprise SaaS platform
- Work in a modern software development team (we use Git, Jenkins, Docker, code quality tools, code reviews etc.)
- Have impact on architectural decisions and the product itself
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- 3+ years of experience in software programming position
- Good high-level understanding of web applications
- Passion that drives you to deliver clean code
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Team-playing attitude and excellent self-organization
It would be really great if you had:
- Experience with Java 8, AngularJS, React, HTML5, MongoDB, Docker, Memcached, AWS, Node.js, Lucene
- Experience with e-commerce technologies
- Minimum gross salary of EUR40.000 / year - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), powerful laptop and two 24" monitors
- Budget for IT conferences, books etc.
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a lounge with a nice view whenever you need to charge your batteries :)
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your résumé (in English)! Please send it via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the APPLY link below.
Apply for this job