As fully-owned subsidiary of Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Asset Management GmbH coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of the Group. More than 300 employees across 6 different countries develop and manage investment solutions for our investors.
(Junior) Fund Manager - Multi Asset Management (m/f)
You will be part of Erste AM's Multi Asset Management team, currently managing more than EUR 7bn in assets across 6 countries and will work in close coordination with Fund Managers on the following tasks:
Work in the multi asset management team
- Management (support in the management) of multi asset funds for institutional, retail and private banking clients
- Co-manage (support in the management of) single security multi asset funds or a derivatives portfolio consisting of cross asset alternative risk premia strategies
- Take active opinions and views (support the investment decision making process) across asset classes and investment strategies
- Development and improvement of new and existing asset allocation and trading strategies within equities, fixed income, FX and alternatives
- Development of fund management tools
- Prepare content for internal and external (stake holders), presentations, reports and clients information
- Support client facing fund managers
- Support or have client facing activities
- have a Master's oder Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, information technology, data science or physics
- have 0-3 years of work experience in asset management, trading, structuring or risk management
- have very strong programming skills (R, VBA) and a high affinity towards information technology, data science, economics and finance
- have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- have high analytical capability and a precise style of working
- have a service and client oriented mind set
- have a strong willingness to acquire new skills and are open minded
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, teamwork, and relationship-building skills
- relevant professional experience is not mandatory, affinity to financial markets is a must
We offer ...
- a challenging and innovative working environment with Austrian's largest asset manager
- development perspectives in the job
- in-depth trainings and mentoring as part of your first year
- a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 30.954,14 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Did we raise your interest?
Please send your full application with a CV and cover letter until 31.03.2018 exclusively through our website www.erste-am.at/karriere
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.