Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Global SAP IT Application Analyst and Support
for Middleware, EDI and SAP SuccessFactors
- 2nd, 3rd Level Support for Middleware/Interfaces/Data Exchange
- Develop and implement global Middleware solutions for Semperit
- Permanent improvement of Middleware and EDI processes
- Establishment of an efficient and sustainable Middleware IT application landscape
- Development of Middleware processes with Semperit key users and business process owners
- Implementation of Middleware processes (Interfaces, IDOCS, EDI, Data Exchange) and IT solutions
- Evaluate, design and select tools for data exchange between SAP (e.g. ERP, HCM, SuccessFactors) and non-SAP Applications
- Support in SAP SuccessFactors Topics
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- In-house Consultant for Middleware (Interfaces, Integration of systems, Data Mapping, EDI, idoc, xml and other exchange types)
- Coordination of external IT consultants or external service providers
- Design and implement data integration processes between systems (e.g. SuccessFactors and SAP HR and/or other applications)
- Interested in SAP SuccessFactors (e.g. LMS Learning Management System)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3000 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.