Carinthian Tech Research is an Austrian research centre, developing applied smart sensor solutions. We cooperate with multinational as well as small and medium-sized companies. To complete our research team, we offer the following position:
Junior Researcher in the field of
Microsystems Technology (f/m)
- You have a PhD degree in microsystems technology, physics, electrical engineering preferable with a specialisation in microsystems technology.
- You have good knowledge in semiconductor technologies and practical and professional experience in related cleanroom microfabrication processes.
- You are familiar with FEM simulation methods and tools.
- You are interested in MEMS development and have a prior experience to design Piezo or/and Photonic MEMS devices.
- You are interested in application-oriented development of innovative sensors concepts.
- You are autonomous, well organized and you enjoy working in a small and dynamic team.
- You have a very good oral and written communicative skills in English.
- Development of MEMS devices (from concept to prototype).
- Analysis, multiphysics modeling (FEM), design (CAD) and optimisation of MEMS devices and sensors.
- MEMS microfabrication and prototyping in clean room facility.
- Scientific communication / reporting of research results.
- Participation in an international research team with industrial and academic partners.
- Exciting possibilities to put your knowledge into practice.
- Contribution to challenging R&D as well as scientific projects.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Highly attractive working environment, in the heart of Carinthia, Austria.
Payment is based on the collective contract. Depending on qualification and experience, we offer a market-based overpay.
Interested? Please submit your expressive letter of application together with a detailed CV, a list of publications, your expected remuneration and the a possible starting date via www.ctr.at/en/application
CTR Carinthian Tech Research AG