Eaton EMEA - Power Distribution Division has an opening for a
Supply Chain Manager (m/f)
This position will be located in our plant in Schrems, Austria.
Plant in Schrems with over 600 employees is a leader in the field of high-quality electrical and electronic products and is one of the international market leaders.
Plant in Suchdol nad Luznici with over 700 employees (electrical sector - enclosures/power distribution components) or in Prague in our Innovation Centre with over 100 employees.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) related plant processes - Material Planning, Procurement Direct/Indirect Material, Production Planning, Logistics (Inbound and Outbound) - within Schrems Plant and Suchdol Plant
- Responsibility for achieving the plant objectives Days on Hand (DOH) and On Time Delivery (OTD) as well all other plant related KPIs
- Leading and developing plant SCM teams and executes SCM targets
- Continuous process improvement within SCM operations aligned with all other plant operations, drive Zero-Incident Culture
- Build organizational capabilities and achieve financial performance (e.g. Cost Out Distribution Expenses and Materials) of both plants
- Improving organizations SCM capabilities
- Managing internal and external customer/stakeholder expectations
- Acts as overall SCM interface with internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or other relevant study
- Vast experience in industrial business in similar function
- German fluent; English (written and spoken form); Czech is an additional asset
- Experience in leading, developing and optimizing SCM operations
- Solid knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
- Solid knowledge of material flow and logistics optimization
- Experience in purchasing direct and indirect material
- Solid knowledge of production planning methods and tools
- SAP and Change Management knowledge
- Leadership and mentoring skills to develop team
- Interpersonal skills and the capability to lead, motivate and drive a big team for Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Negotiation skills (suppliers, forwarders etc.)
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
For a work location in Schrems (Austria):
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
Currently Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19,7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit http://www.eaton.com.