TourRadar is an early stage, venture backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominately serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
Full Stack PHP Web Developer
We are currently looking for PHP PHP Developer to join our team in Vienna. Your responsibilities
- Bringing our platform to the next level
- Being involved in all stages of product life cycle (from brainstorming to design and then implementation)
- Working on projects which can include API strategy as well as website enhancements / relaunches, processing the data feed of our partners, improving performance, setting up testing frameworks, etc.
- Working closely with our management and tech team
- Having the possibility to become the technical leader for different projects within a short period of time
Who are you
- Work permission for the appropriate country to which you are applying
- 5+ years of web development experience (including front and back end on the LAMP stack)
- Worked with multiple MVC frameworks, such as CodeIgniter, Laravel or CakePHP
- You already designed / consumed APIs
- Experience with RDBMS (schema design, indices, caching)
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Worked in on Agile environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Solved performance problems and fundamental challenges
- Experience with RESTful, SOAP and RPC APIs
- Experience in dealing with the version control system Git
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Fluent in multiple programming languages
- Experience with Payment Service Providers
- Experience with processing large datasets
- Experience with client side frameworks, such as AngularJS
What can you expect?
- International work environment with English as the working language
- The stability and excitation of working for a fast scaling series B funded startup
- Opportunity for "team exchange" scheme, you can work in our Brisbane or Toronto offices
- One familiarization trip a year to experience our product along with 500 Euros towards your airfare
- Regular team outings
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Cake on your birthday!