IT Services Architect / Network & Cloud
We are looking for an IT Services Architect / Network & Cloud to join our Group IT Department in Vienna or Graz, Austria.
The ANDRITZ GROUP is a globally leading supplier of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, the metalworking and steel industries, solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors, and the production of animal feed and biomass pellets. The publicly listed, international technology Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria, and has a staff of around 25,700 employees. ANDRITZ operates over 250 production sites as well as service and sales companies all around the world.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to IT specialists, engineers and other architects
- Build and share in-depth knowledge of the existing Andritz IT architecture/ infrastructure, and technology portfolio
- Research relevant emerging technologies and recommend solutions that deliver defined infrastructure targets
- Recommend and communicate in-depth investment plans for infrastructure services, with cost reduction opportunities
- Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrations for on-premise and cloud based systems
- Continuously optimize systems quality & performance
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
- Proven experience in designing, integrating and managing complex global IT infrastructure & cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of major commercial IaaS platforms
- Hands-on experience with LAN/WAN, route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP, etc.
- Wide knowledge of IT security concepts such as public key encryption, certificate-based authentication, and other
- Ability to clearly explain complex architectures to people at different levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively bring ideas across and influence others
We offer you a very independent and diversified function.
For this position we offer a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 3.192,58 depending on qualification and professional experience.
Development opportunities within our international group remain open to you.
Please submit your application through the portal on our homepage:
You also have the option of uploading your application documents (CV, certificates, and photo).
We look forward receiving your application.
Stattegger Strasse 18