OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Senior Application Architect (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Coordinate and implement technical delivery activities and ensure usage state-of- the-art technologies and up to date system landscapes for the business application ETRM to increase cost efficiency and secure daily business operations. Make smart recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through the use of technology and technical methods and methodologies
- Design, analyze, plan, design, develop, improve and document the requirements, IT landscape and processes for the OMV Trading and Risk tool ETRM
- Consider the cost effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Consult business on processes and IT solutions
- University degree in business administration, business informatics and/or equivalent, e. g. higher technical college with additional professional experience
- 5 years professional experience with IT trading and risk systems
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Application Integration tools (e.g. WebMethods)
- Comprehensive understanding of value drivers of OMV - Downstream in particular
- Strong Downstream business know-how
- Excellent English skills
We offer you: / Wir bieten Ihnen:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 61.345,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.
Anna Maria Hoppe