"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- translate business strategies and requirements into system requirements, striving for the most efficient use of the available resource
- ensure the correct implementation of these system requirements acting as a subject matter expert
- manage business applications and implement the required functional requirements in cooperation with members from business, other organizational units and IT-solution providers (both internal and external)
- deliver expected results in quality, on time and within budget
- interact continuously with business users, system vendors, system integrators and external consultants to meet expectations
- have an educational background in IT, finance or mathematic
- offer basic SQL knowledge and have ideally knowledge of a treasury application (Calypso, Kondor, Murex, FrontArena etc.)
- have a solid know how in process, requirement and business analyses
- possess a strong interest in capital markets
- are willing to learn and have good analytical and communication skills
- have a strong written and oral command of English
- offer a job with great opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic business environment
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: