"I believe that agile working is not just a buzzword."
Business Analyst in Group Markets Securities (m/f)
- are responsible for the analysis and implementation of business requirements in close cooperation with members from the business side (Securities Front Office area) and additional units
- analyze, review and edit business specifications/requirements and recommendations considering technical interdependencies and translate them into feasible processes/business requirements
- ensure a proper level of documentation for the business requirements
- design and develop test cases and support responsible business during the testing process
- identify and recommend changes in order to increase the organizational performance
- act as a trusted advisor for your internal clients in the respective business areas
- offer an educational background in finance/securities or in related business disciplines as well as experience with the design, optimization, documentation and implementation of specific business processes
- bring a profound experience in writing business and technical orientated documentations/specifications and a profound knowledge of securities as well as a general know-how in banking and financial services
- are proficient experienced with MS Office package applications
- have strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills and are willing to work in close cooperation with different bank units
- have the ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed
- are an open minded, result and target oriented personality with excellent planning and organizing skills as well as a positive problem-solving approach
- act as a team player with hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good analytical skills
- have a very good command of written and spoken English language (knowledge of German and CEE languages would be appreciated)
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, possibility to do home office, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- offer regular conference visits, subsidized food at Erste Campus and supply near infinite of coffee and sparkling water
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: