"I believe that passion is the code for everything."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Requirements Engineer for Web Portal and Content Management Solutions (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- consult and collaborate with business units on how to achieve web content management, portal and digital sales related business goals in the most efficient and effective way
- analysis, elaborate, specify and document requirements (customization, enhancements and integration of and with other internal and external solutions) within the area of the established WCM/Portal solution in close collaboration with the implementation of the team and customers
- design the solutions related to public Web Portals and Web APIs in correspondence to established standards and best practices and in consultancy with affected parties
- create wireframes and simple ("design-in-the-browser") prototypes of significant use cases and features to help business owners understand the concept and provide a guideline for developers (up to creating working, re-usable code, depending on skills)
- align requirements and their solutions with developers, quality assurance professionals and other requirements engineers, independent of their location (local/off-shore), gather effort estimations and communicate these to business owners
- are an "all-rounder" in regards to web development, support the team by covering roles that are insufficiently represented within the team, while also taking care of less favoured Tasks
- support the coordination and alignment of release deployments with the implementation team, operations management and business units
- bring solid experience with UX/Interaction Design, as well as CMS and Portals, and optionally with newsletter and mass email distribution systems
- have a basic understanding of security and privacy related issues in the context of personal data and web applications
- beneficial possess experience in agile software development projects with JIRA and Confluence
- ideally offer knowledge of PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and have experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- are willing to take responsibility, are open-minded and acknowledge and try to understand different perspectives and opinions
- have the ability to mediate between parties with conflicting interests, while treating your peers respectfully
- are a team player with strong organizational, communication and presentation skills, analytical and solution oriented thinking
- are willing to travel, mostly in Central and Eastern Europe
- possess fluency in English for both - verbal and written communication, German and further CEE languages will be considered as beneficial
- work in a young and fast moving team with state-of-the-art technologies, having major impact on the success of a huge number of public web-sites and assure the possibility to participate in international programs and development initiatives
- offer the opportunity to influence and drive a platform which is an essential part of Erste Group's digital strategy and will increase in importance throughout the next years in the entire Erste Group
- offer an interesting and evolving, yet challenging collaboration in an international environment with a high degree of flexibility and responsibility
- support the opportunity to leave your mark on the entire team and what it delivers by fostering the development of the team with your ideas and input
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: