"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Cost Controlling (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international Environment.
- are a student at a university / Fachhochschule
- hold a university BA/MA degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration (or in the final stage)
- have prior experience in a controlling function
- have good knowledge of controlling methodology (cost allocation) and Management accounting (IFRS, CAPEX, OPEX, accounting methodology)
- support cost efficiency in Holding and across Erste Group
- analyze costs base and identify main cost drivers
- prepare regular monthly and quarterly cost reports
- prepare forecasts in collaboration with the relevant business / functional experts
- are in charge of the definition and implementation of planning processes for costs, as well as ensuring coordination between all involved parties
- ensure data quality in cost and efficiency of the information provided and propose concrete measures for increasing the efficiency
- perform quality check on the information collected from the Business
- contribute to the creation of cost controlling methods and processes taking into account requirements of the end- users and added value of additional information provided
- contribute to various projects or special activities on both Holding and Group level, e.g., business cases, invoice workflow, product cost calculation, alignment of group-wide segment reports, simplification of cost centers
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
- possess good presentation and project management skills
- are experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and SAP CO or HR Module
- possess excellent written and oral English skills
- working knowledge of German or of another CEE language (where the Erste Group is active) is an advantage
- offer an exciting and challenging internship for 12 months full-time in an interesting and dynamic field starting as soon as possible with excellent future opportunities
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee fair working conditions and an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.500,00 gross per month on a full-time basis
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: