Defining digital paths.
What drives you?
Miba is one of the leading strategic partners to the international engine and automotive industry.
IT Project Manager
Application Architect - Solution Delivery
More than 4 years professional experience
- Programm- and Project Management for Rollout of Core Applications to existing and new Sites and Migration of existing Solutions to Miba Standard Applications
- Development of target Application Architectures
- Definition of Roadmaps for IT Transformation
- Proactive Advice of internal Business Partners
- Scouting in terms of Applications, Methods, Tools
- Interfacing and Aligning with IT Departments and external Partners
- University Degree in Business Informatics or similar IT Studies
- At least more than 5 years of Project-Experience and Knowledge in Application Area (Preferred SAP and MES)
- Experience in developing Enterprise/Application Architectures (incl. Knowledge of corresponding Frameworks like like TOGAF)
- Proven Program and Project Management Know-how and Experience
- Ability to cope with different Cultures
- Industry Know-how
- Big Picture and innovative Thinking (ability to translate Customer Requirements into Solutions)
- Willingness to travel (25-30%)
For this position we offer a minimum annual salary of 50,939 Euros, plus social benefits and possible bonuses. Especially qualified and experienced candidates will be offered overpay.
Working in Laakirchen
Discover the area surrounding Laakirchen:
Go to map
Mag. Petra Filsegger-Wernbacher