International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Consultant / Scrum Master in IT Delivery Controlling (f/m)
Our team is committed to deliver results in close cooperation with our business partners both in RBI and Network Banks. The basis of our success lies in a multicultural team of cross-functional specialists and agile delivery of Services and Innovations, using internal, external and nearshored cooperation partners.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated, well organized and agile person who feels comfortable with technical challenges, but can also support our partners in Business departments.
What you can expect:
- Supporting one or more IT Services, coordinating ongoing development of implemented solutions and innovations in an agile setup (Scrum/Kanban)
- Organizing and moderating agile meetings and workshops with the relevant team(s)
- Establishing and maintaining efficient communication with the team, as well as relevant business stakeholders
- Ensuring smooth delivery for relevant IT Services
- Identifying and resolving organizational or process-specific obstacles together with the team(s)
- Contributing to strengthen the agile mindset in the company as part of the Agile Community of Practice
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study (e.g. (business) informatics, business administration with a focus on information management and/or banking) or proven, comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IT and/or financial industry, preferably with the support and maintenance of IT services
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of lean & agile software development, practices and methods
- A working understanding of software development in an agile environment
- Several years of hands-on experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and tools (JIRA), Scrum Master certification preferable
- Previous experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on approach and structured way of working even under pressure
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution capability
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English, German skills are a plus
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46,500.00 p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!