Paysafe Group is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars each year.
payolution, part of Paysafe Group and headquartered in Vienna, offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Since 2011, payolution has focused on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand. payolution helps merchants offer popular, secure and relevant payment schemes to their consumers.
Senior Financial Analyst (m/w)
- Month-end closing tasks (calculation of accruals [HR, sales commission], interface to SSC, bad debt…) and check of final monthly package
- Month-end and group reporting (existing and ad-hoc requests)
- Contact for bank partners, external tax advisors/auditors and support to audits
- Support to rolling forecasts and budget process
- Cost Center controlling (Plan vs. Actuals)
- Cash planning and continuous forecasting
- Merchant payouts and interface to internal teams for merchant's requests
- Min. BA Degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent education
- Min. 5 years' professional experience in accounting or controlling preferably with focus on balance sheet accounting
- Fluent in German and English (C-Level required)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel (Pivot tables etc.)
- Strong analytical skills as well as skills in reporting and data analysis (SQL)
- Relevant experience in working with databases and dataflow
- HFM and Hyperion Planning as well as Oracle EBS knowledge preferred
- Interesting challenges in an expanding growing company within an international environment
- A modern office providing an open and friendly working atmosphere
- International development and career opportunities
- Flexi-time and other great company beefits
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 49.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with your motivational letter and CV on our online platform.
Find further information on