FOR THOSE WHO
TO EMBRACE TRENDS, CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY AND TRANSFORM ALLIANZ INTO A DIGITAL GROUP.
Your home is here. Executive Assistant Management Board
Executive Assistant Management Board (m/f)
You will start as Executive Assistant working closely with the management board for 2-3 years. Our mid-term expectation is that you grow into the role of a project manager or functional software architect for our core insurance system.
- Proactive contribution for our core insurance software (ABS - Allianz Business System) in the fields of executive assistance, program management and program controlling
- Participate in shaping the international open-source project
- Communication interface to all internal/external stakeholders in a fast paced international environment
- Collaboration in international projects with the Allianz Group and external partners
- Excellent development opportunities within Allianz Group
- Preparation of professional content, presentations and communications for the management board on all topics within the responsibility of the management board for internal and external purposes, in direct alignment with the management board
- Preparation, moderation and follow-up on meetings including briefings, writing of minutes etc.
- Preparation and organization of a variety of senior management events, committees, development & learning conferences and other internal and external events
- Interface to internal and external contacts in an international environment
- Managing daily administrative tasks and carrying out other special tasks as needed
- Strong academic track record with relevant studies (diploma or master's degree), preferably in business administration / information technology
- Working experience in project- and process management, ideally in a multi-national enterprise
- Proven team-player with strong communication skills and confidence in daily interaction with C-level management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual capabilities; management consulting experience a plus
- Pro-active and independent hands-on working style with ability to deliver high-quality results, even under time pressure
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Professional use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills
- Flexibility to travel
Bernhard treibt Innovationen und arbeitet in einem multikulturellen Team. Er plant bis ins kleinste Detail, ohne dabei das große Ganze außer Acht zu lassen.
INFORMATIONEN ZUR STELLE
Start date: as soon as possible I Regular working hours: 38.5 I Usual place of work: Vienna
Gross salary: starting with EUR 45,000 (depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)
Excellent development opportunities I International and diverse team I Fringe benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS, PLEASE CONTACT
Monique Leeser (HR-Recruiting), Telefon: +43 (0) 5 9009-88848
Allianz Technology - as part of the Allianz Group Austria - develops IT solutions that are implemented across the globe. By truly caring about people Allianz Technology fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow.