Internship Corporate Strategy (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Support the work of the Corporate Strategy team by providing reports, assessments and presentations based on your solid research and analysis
- Assist with strategy-related activities (e.g. scenarios, assessments, analysis) assuming project responsibilities of your own
- Compile relevant information for OMV Group on energy industry and competitor trends (Daily Energy News, Weekly Briefing, Benchmarks with peers)
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master Student of business administration, engineering, economics or industry related science
- Experience in strategic projects, i.e. through previous internships is an advantage
- GAMS know-how is no must but a benefit
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, a rapid grasp of facts and enthusiasm
- English and German fluently
We offer you:
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- Interesting insights into the strategy activities of Austria's biggest listed industrial company
- A challenging position where you can apply and grow your capabilities in practice
- Location: Vienna
- Start: June/July 2018
- Duration: 6 months
- Please make sure to upload your CV, a Cover Letter and all relevant Certificates (school, university)
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.