Internship Strategic Supply, Pricing and Short-term optimization (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Preparation of different analyses in the area of sales and supply of fuels
- Reports preparation with focus on volumes and pricing
- Support in development of regional market intelligence for fuels (demand, import and export flows, competition)
- Support for short term decision making
- Preparation of the monthly performance reviews
- Ongoing Bachelor- or Master Studies in business administration, economics or a technical field
- Strong analytical skills and a structured working style
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- English and German fluently
We offer you:
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- An international and dynamic environment
- A challenging position where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Location: Vienna Head Office
- Start: Mid of May 2018
- Duration: 6 months
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.