eCommerce Manager/in (Full-time)
People are what make the difference at voestalpine. People who produce, process and refine high-quality steel products in flexible, specialized companies around the world. People who make our customers' challenges their own. People with a never-ending drive to search for an even better solution. It's people like you who keep voestalpine one step ahead.
Who we are
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader in tool steel and also hold leading positions in high-speed steel, valve steel, special engineering steel and other special grades. Customers can rely on our well-established brands that have frequently set the standards for the special steel sector over many decades with their innovation and top quality.
Please find further information on our website: http://www.voestalpine.com/edelstahl/en/
- Supporting the eCommerce unit with the roll-out and further development of a group-wide E-Commerce solution as well as responsible to coordinate all envolved parties to ensure a smooth operation of the application.
Implementation and operative business:
In this function you have to
- Support the ecommerce implementation projects as team member
- Lead own project teams with participants from our Sales & Marketing, Logistics and IT departments as well as external implementation partners
- Support, in alignment with customer requirements, our global sales network and our digital marketing strategy, the further development of the application and integration to systems like CRM, etc.
- Work in strong cooperation with our Marketing & Sales department to ensure commercial success of our eCommerce activities
- Ensure the overall infrastructure construct is reliable and working
- Organize test management and have hands on testing as well
- Back up the eCommerce leader
Run / maintainance
- Coordinate and organize quick support in case of critical problems for running applications
- Coordinate with local IT and Sales & Marketing departments the maintainance of the application and various corresponding data-bases. Constantly support the respective responsible Webshop Managers in the specific sales companies to ensure high customer adoptation of our solution
- At the minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing & Sales, Online Business or similar qualification
- Experience in dynamic and ambitious business environments for at least 5 years
- Strong experience in the fields of building and running eCommerce applications
- Strong project management and communciation skills
- Knowledge and experience in leading multifunctional and multicultural teams during roll-out projects
- High target orientation and focus on finding and implementing customer oriented creative solutions
What we offer
Salary package : The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is EUR 2.988,99 (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
Beginning: as soon as possible
If you feel this challenging and rewarding job is right for you, we would be pleased to receive your complete application in English or German (please state your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations).
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the "FAQs to apply".
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form. Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
announcement till 21.05.2018
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH
Ms. Sonja Thaller
+43 50304 15-8439
Ms. Marion Drescher
+43 50304 10-22709
Instagram Pinterest Blog YouTube Twitter Facebook