For our Power Distribution Division (PDD) Headquarters we are looking for an Manager Product/Program Management (male/female) in Vienna, Austria:
Location: Vienna, Austria
General responsibility for successfully managing cross-functional medium size to big size projects and medium size programs in a manufacturing area. Responsible for meeting the project objectives in terms of schedule, scope and budget mainly for new product development, cost-out and relocation projects. Lead project teams and execute a phase-gate process to drive customer satisfaction, continuous product and process improvement and financial performance through all project phases.
- Manage the profit and loss of the projects by being responsible and accountable for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Execute leadership across the project/programs by seeking team input to promote rapid resolution to issues and provide feedback on performance indicators.
- Establish goals and provide direction to the project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
- Communicate and manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal and to the business.
- Ensure standard project management processes are utilized and give adequate support to the project team by coordinating project reviews, preparing and publishing project metrics and reports.
- Provide periodic project updates (Project Status Report ) including milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, schedule) to the key stakeholders (Product Line, Leadership Team, Manufacturing, etc.).
- Act as overall project interface with internal and external customers.
- University degree in engineering or business management or similar education is preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience in industrial/manufacturing business
- Experience in leading larger projects and/or programs in a global operating company
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) or equivalent highly recommended
- Very good communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
- Solid knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools (Microsoft Project or other project management software)
- Competency in Risk Management demonstrated
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and business acumen
- Very good interpersonal skills and the capability to lead a project team across multiple sites and regions
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Travel up to 25%
Depending on the qualification, we offer a remuneration of EUR 3,100/month according to the Austrian Bargaining Agreement. The opportunity of overpayment is dependent on the respective subject-related work experience and qualification.
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce - the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are - both individually and as an organization - and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look--from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day--you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.