HR Business Partner Western Europe (f/m)
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka's expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls - one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada - or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork - the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are
proud of that. Due to our almost 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms
of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
As HR Business Partner Western Europe you will be a strong and important part of a high engaged and motivated team. In this position you are responsible for the roll out and optimization of the international HR Strategy in the region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Implementation of HR Standards in the countries - according to Corporate HR Strategy & Targets
- Cooperation with the Regional Management Team and Headquarters in Austria
- Initiation and support of HR Development throughout the region - support of the Managing Directors with their needs for development in the countries incl. functional training coordination
- Support with diverse development tools (e.g. consultation on objectives, 360° Feedback)
- Realization recruitment and HR Marketing activities on the regional and country level
- Support with the contracting in the countries & ensures that the payroll-process is secured
- Monitoring of strategic and operative HR Planning and Reporting to the Director Region and HR Business Partner
- Responsibility for the Expat Management - aligned with the Corporate HR Strategy & Concept
- Training of the Country HR Manager / Contact Persons / Partner for the Managing Director Country
- Reporting to the Director Region
- University degree in Business (focus Human Resources)
- Profound relevant experience, preferred within the region or else on an international level
- Excellent German & English skills, any other language from the region advantageous
- Facilitates projects and effectively manages multiple tasks
- Hands-on mentality with a strong practical approach
- Supportive and self-motivated
- Ability to enthuse him/herself and others, high team-orientation
- Cultural awareness and willingness to travel within the region
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 56.000,00 - depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position? We are looking forward to your convincing application!
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.