"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Division Assistant (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- assist and support the division head in all office management matters
- are responsible for the meeting scheduling for the division head including collecting and preparing materials for the meetings (printouts, copies), catering, room reservations and technical equipment
- handle internal and external meeting requests (coordination of meetings via Outlook and/or telephone, mail)
- prepare and prioritize e- mails according to relevance and/or urgency criteria
- organize itinerary and travel arrangements of the business trips to division head and team
- are responsible for the communication and cooperation with other divisions and assistants
- support the budget management of the division
- assist the division head in all kinds of organizational and administrative matters such as SAP management, s-shop administration etc. and act as an IT-Coordinator
- assist in running division projects e.g. project information management, document management, consolidation of various reports etc. and event organization
- provide drafts of documents (e.g. Emails, PowerPoint, Tables) needed by the superior, finalize them with his/her guidance
- act as an IT-coordinator for the division and support also the departments
- ensure the functionality of technical facilities and coordinate their repairing when required
- act as a contact person for all internal and external communications relating to the department
- assist in registration of the employees of the department for trainings and seminars
- bring experience in a similar position
- have basic knowledge of SAP (advantageous)
- bring experience in using of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- are a reliable, flexible, open minded and proactive person with excellent communication skills
- perform tasks independently and under time pressure
- act as a team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- are willing to work in a future oriented and demanding intercultural environment
- are fluent in English knowledge of any other Central European language (German, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, Croatian or Serbian) is an advantage
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: