"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Test Manager (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- support the Solution and Project Managers in develop product specific strategies and to create the test plan (based on the test strategy)
- create test strategies together with PM/SM (exception for small projects/solutions)
- organize and partially execute security testing to ensure compliance with ISAE3402 control and data protection requirements
- provide guidance and assistance to Division Managers and technical staff on technical and strategic issues
- review requirements specification and ensure that quality of documentation is sufficient
- derive test cases out of requirements specifications and automate test cases
- prepare and organize appropriate test data and ensure together with the responsible colleague of the development unit that the correct version of the solution is deployed and ready for test
- perform automated and manual tests according to test plan
- log the tests, evaluate the results and document problems found
- provide reports on the test progress and statistics on various test KPIs (e.g. defects founds, defects closed etc.)
- bring an academic degree in Economics and/or Computer Science and 3 years of experience as Test Manager
- are experienced in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large ERP landscapes (SAP)
- possess a knowledge in other Test-Tools like HP Quality Center
- have know- how about SAP processes and functions
- are familiar with SAP Solution Manager (Test Management)
- are a team player with strong organizational, communication and presentation skills, analytical and solution oriented thinking
- possess fluency in English for both- verbal and written communication is precondition
- offer an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: