We are looking for DevOps Consultants to join us for project deliveries in EMEA region. In this role, you will be primary responsible for the on-site delivery and implementation of the Red Hat OpenShift platform.
You´re understanding the customer needs for digital innovation and transformation with a focus on Red Hat OpenShift. According to your expertise you are able to make recommendations appropriate to customers environment for creating proper solutions to resolve their needs.
As a DevOps Consultant, you'll need to have advanced knowledge and experience with IT Infrastructure concepts, Linux and Software Development as well as excellent communication skills.
If necessary you´ll get sufficient training and shadowing by our consultants, so that you are able to implement customer requirements in accordance with the quality requirements of our company within a defined period of time.
- Evaluate, design, and implement Red Hat's OpenShift platform
- Assist the customer in migration of their applications to OpenShift platform
- Lead the customer within their projects for successful deliveries
- Bring innovative ideas and enthusiasm to the project team while identifying new business opportunities
- Constantly learn about new technologies and apply those concepts to customer needs.
- Experience with enterprise-wide deployments
- Experience in working with Container Technologies
- Demonstrated Know How in working with and understanding of cloud technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Linux (RHEL), including performance tuning experience, troubleshooting, bug fix updates, and core builds
- Advanced knowledge of security, system management, clustering and storage management, virtualization, and directory server
- Advanced Know how with automation tools (Ansible, Puppet…)
- Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics of key projects to required stakeholders and diverse audiences
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Willingness to complete the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification within 60 days of hire
- We expect a high degree of willingness to travel
Good to have
- Advanced knowledge of OpenShift
- Advanced knowledge in Kubernetes
- Advanced Knowledge in CI/CD processes and toolchains
- Experience in a Consulting role
- Working on game-changing projects at international customers
- Challenging topics in a dynamic technology stack
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multi-cultural team
- Trainings and education to support your personal and professional development
Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from EUR 50.000
Contact: Markus Plank
Cloudwerkstatt GmbH - Lassallestrasse 7b - 1020 Vienna - Austria