The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on board. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
As support for our Austrian Sales Organisation Volvo Car Austria located in Schwechat we are looking for a
Communication Manager (m/w)
Your tasks would be:
- Strategic planning, execution and evaluation of all Marketing communication activities including brand management under the umbrella of the worldwide Volvo Car Corporation strategy.
- Responsible for the Media planning in Austria
- Planning, execution and coordination of national campaigns
- Selection and direction of all marketing agencies
- Responsible for strategy, planning and partly execution of the content management of owned media.
- Leadership responsibility for a team of three persons
You are bringing the following qualifications:
- University degree in Business Management with focus on Marketing and Branding
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the area of marketing including experience in a leading or coordinating function within Marketing
- Experience in leading agencies
- Experience with multi-level distribution systems (dealers)
- Holistic understanding of procedures and processes in the automotive industry
- You are a creative and innovative person
- You are ready for an open-minded culture? You are open and curious on new perspectives? You want to get things done and together make the difference?
- Strong and self-confident appearance combined with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English, both verbally and written
For this position we are offering a monthly gross salary of 4.000,-EUR; depending on qualification and experience willingness to pay more. In case we have piqued your interest, please send us your complete application only in English via email to Heike Kranz, HR Manager Volvo Car Austria GmbH (firstname.lastname@example.org).