Our client is a young, ambitious biotechnology company based in Vienna that primarily specializes on the development of innovative products against various infectious diseases and is driven by the clear objective to advance promising products from preclinical to late-stage clinical development phases, in order to establish national and international collaborations.
Project Manager Product Development (f/m)
- Lead and manage product development projects with internal and external R&D functions, subcontractors and management team
- Manage and communicate project progress and results to all stakeholders
- Identify and assess risks and ensure operational impacts are minimized
- Continuously re-assess and improve project management processes
- Manage and oversee project budgets
- Produce project status reports and provide on-going status of the project
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with the project team and stakeholder
- Monitor and review product development plans and reports
- Ensure that appropriate quality systems are applied
- Manage and communicate product development strategies, implementation and progress with R&D, pre-clinical and clinical teams
- Broad scientific background with an advanced university degree (e.g. molecular-biology, immunology, virology)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in project management preferably proven in a leading role in product or vaccine development projects
- Several years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a biotechnology company focusing on international project management.
- Strong knowledge of ICH guidelines and pharmaceutical product development processes
- Self-starter who lives drive and initiative with a performance-oriented mentality
- Great ability to work hands-on in a small team
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and social skills
- MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project, Outlook)
- Fluency in English and German
- Readiness to travelling
Would you like to be part of a strong team with dedicated and passionate scientists? And do you look for personal development opportunities in a rapidly expanding company with an excellent working atmosphere?
For this position our client offers a yearly gross salary of EUR 50.000,-. Overpayment is possible depending on experience and qualification.
Do you feel addressed? Please send your application to
Dr. Martina Pfister-Kraxner, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +43 664 2323 875
Die Experten für professionelles Personalmanagement