We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Project Manager (m/f)
Job No. 2599
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish project plans with TPL (Technical Project Leader), check for logistic constraints, resources, lead-time, etc.
- Drive project execution according to Engineering process (ENG-1)
- Track and report projects according to quality standards
- Trigger and follow-up all actions which arise from project meetings
- Coordinates activities between the different groups (e.g. design, application, product management, operations, assembly, quality and marketing)
- Completes and supports project risk assessments. Escalates issues as required to ensure successful project execution
- Defines resource requirements, gaps and contingency plans
- Responsible for all aspects of the program to ensure success - identifying critical path, critical risks
- Understand barriers, challenges, and trade-offs in all functional areas (chip design, test development, application, SW, firmware, Product & Test Engineering, quality, sourcing, customer engineering, marketing, etc.) in order to maintain a coherent plan for delivering to schedule, product cost and revenue
- Troubleshoots program issues at both a managerial and technical level and helps to develop alternative program tasks, schedules, milestones, resource plans, processes etc. to resolve program issues and conflicts
- Lead problem resolution, identifying required resources, tasks and investigation paths to quickly solve issues to maintain schedule through end product productions and market launch
- BS or MS Engineering or related degree
- Experience in project management
- Strong-organization abilities
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Team player
- Proficient in English
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions