We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
QA Engineer - End 2 End
The holder of this position is responsible to ensure that existing business processes are not broken by new releases or new business processes are successfully implemented with projects.
He/she will work inside a young and motivated QA team reporting to the SQA Manager in Vienna.
The key responsibilities are to analyse provided releases or projects for their business flow impact, run all required tests and ensure that found issues are raised/fixed. Close cooperation within the team, but also with development teams, project and product management are key for being successful.
- Understanding the Global Blue business processes for being able to test them sufficiently end-to-end
- Analyse upcoming releases for their impact on the Global Blue business processes
- Analyse project specifications in regard to E2E impact and take lead for the required E2E tests accordingly
- Create and maintain test plan during test cycle and keep test progress visible
- Create and maintain required test data and devices within the team
- Create, maintain and execute manual test cases in Test Management tool (TestRail)
- Create and maintain test scripts for automated tests based on the existing test automation framework.
- Deployment and configuration of the required components in the E2E test environment
- Defect detection/documentation/tracking and retesting (JIRA)
- Close cooperation with development teams, product/project managers, business analysts and QA Engineers to ensure smooth information flow
Experience and Education
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance area
- English language - fluent written and spoken
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes in an agile work environment
- Knowledge of tools like SQL, Postman, SoapUI, etc is an asset
- Experience with E2E testing is a plus
- Scripting / programming knowledge is a plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Test automation know how
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Team player with excellent communication skills (inside/outside team)
- Organizational talent
- Excellent problem solving skills / high quality focus
- Can adapt to changing requirements or priorities / flexibility
- Work in fast growing international company and industry
- Most state of the art office environment - well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- Development and potential to grow
- Multi-cultural environment / Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee benefits
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
- Workers Council
Min. salary: Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 37676,1 however the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.