Head of CoE IT Project & Change Management (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Responsible for leading the Center of Excellence IT Projects & Change Management, including all strategic IT programs/projects for the OMV group
- Accountable for leading a team of 12 highly skilled Project Managers and Senior Project Managers, including their people development and training
- Responsible for the management of 3rd party suppliers (Management Consultants, Implementation partner, Software Provider and IT Auditors)
- Will be in charge with your team for all strategic relevant IT Programs & Projects including financials, resources, capabilities
- Act as a Business Consultant and support internal OMV customers with project management expertise that focuses on exact fit for purpose business needs, while pursuing the most effective value
- Provides pro-active support for OMV´s IT 2020 Digitalisation Roadmap and will be responsible for implementing projects such as SAP S4/HANA groupwide rollout, hybrid integration plattform and others
- Steering and managing the whole IT Program & Project Portfolio, including management of resource utilisation, prioritization and reporting to OMV senior management
- Own Executive Level communication and interaction, including consulting, understanding and translating business/functional needs into achievable and sustainable technical architectures
- Master University Degree in IT/Technology or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years experience in relevant IT-Project & Program Management either in Consulting or in an international environment
- Proven people management, leadership, execution and profit maximizing skills with the ability to form motivated, well-performing teams and to identify development needs for people in the IT project management functions
- Excellent communication and conflict management, with the ability to interact at executive level
- Excellent project/program management skills combined with strong IT-Background, preferably in the areas of SAP and/or enterprise applications
- Fluent in German and English language
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 109.586,-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.