Technical Business Analyst (m/f)
Full time I Location Vienna I immediately
For 15 years AIM Software has been the market leader for Enterprise Data Management Software. We develop a product framework with the most updated development methods, with worldwide clients in the finance sector. For further information about AIM Software please refer to:
- Analyze backoffice processes related to capital markets data management or fund accounting.
- Share best practices learned from previous project and share them with clients.
- Have an eye on the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Consult client in taking the right decisions and designing data management processes
- Consult and guide client throughout the entire implementation process incl. implementation, testing and application acceptance.
- Gather business and technical requirements with clients and guide them to the right solution design.
- Focus on limiting customization and thus project effort; bridge the gap between client and company interests.
- Document the requirements including use cases for the development team.
- Provide input to the product roadmap.
- Provide internal and external trainings
- Degree from technical university or "HTL" followed by economic studies ("WU")
- Business Analysis/Consulting experience in Banking sector projects
- Experience in data management, fund accounting or compliance/reporting solutions is an advantage
- Technical background or product knowledge of banking software.
- About 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively in multinational environments.
- Convincing presentation and discussion style.
- Highly logical and structured thinking. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technically proficient.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent German and Englisch language skills are a MUST-HAVE for this position
- Frequent travelling to clients within Europe required
- Highly international work environment in a state-of-the-art fintech firm
- Very central location in Vienna
- Daily fresh fruits and free coffee
- Free public transport ticket
- Free choice of cell phone
- Frequent employee events
- Annual voluntary health check
- For international hires: Relocation package
Flexible working-hours I Home office I Meal vouchers I Health measures I Coaching I centrally located I employee reductions I Company cell phone I Team events I Internet
Interested? Motivated? Dedicated? - We are looking forward to receiving your application! According to our collective agreement we offer an annual salary of 40.572,- with desire for overpayment. Actual salary will depend on your qualifications and education.
AIM Software GmbH
HR Business Partner
AIM Software GmbH
Invalidenstrasse 2, 1030 Vienna, Austria
T +43 1 512 46 52
F +43 1 512 46 52 0