kompany provides real-time, primary company data for KYC/AML/EDD and business verification purposes. It connects over 150 government trade and commercial registers worldwide.
We are currently looking for a
Social Media and Marketing Manager
to join our Team, based in the centre of Vienna, Austria.
The Social Media and Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company's social media marketing and advertising, including but not limited to deliberate planning and goal setting, development of brand awareness and online reputation, content management and texting, SEO, generation of inbound traffic and cultivation of leads and sales.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and texting
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Write effective copy in different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, Newsletter, Blog,etc. in English and German
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Identify and improve organizational aspects that would improve content (i.e. employee training,…)
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content through social advertising
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, PR, computer science or similar
- Demonstrated experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence
- Adobe CS, Typography, Print Design, Photography and Branding experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint
- Basic CSS, HTML Web design and configuration knowledge
- Good at problem solving and devising inventive and creative solutions.
- Good at making decisions at the appropriate time.
- Takes a structured approach to own work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters simply.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Good at reporting the progress of an activity against plan.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent written and spoken German and English is a must, a third language is a great plus.
This role is reporting to the CCO and is based in Vienna, Austria. You can expect an exciting environment where work is not just work, inside a great team with hands-on mentality. Our office is in the centre of Vienna.
We design the actual remuneration package based on your experience and qualifications. Due to legal requirements we inform you that the minimum monthly salary according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement is EUR2,306 gross for a full-time position.
If you would like to be part of a rapidly growing, international team, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to Johanna Konrad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gusshausstrasse 15/5, 1040 Wien