Semperit is a global player in the rubber and plastics industry. Our product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM). We have secured leading positions worldwide in all business areas. Our proactive focus on our core activities, continuing internationalisation and consistent cost management are key factors in our successful growth strategy.
At our Wien (AT) location, we are currently recruiting:
Recruitment Expert Europe
Ensure the smooth filling of vacant positions with the right internal or external candidate, in terms of time, quality and cost efficiency. Increasing the employer brand strength via excellent service to and for candidates and focus initiating and managing a smooth interface to the hiring and on-boarding process.
- Owner of recruitment process Europe and alignment with country HR on recruitment topics - regular contact with local recruiters and support in improving process, reporting and implementation of global recruitment tool
- Manage recruitments for headquarter in Vienna - alignment on search process, preparation of job posting, screening of candidates and candidate management, participate in interviews and support in final decision making process
- Participation at relevant career fairs and employer branding
- Internal / External HR Communication
- Administrative support to Director Group Human Resources / Group HR team
- Bachelor / Masters in HR Management or Business Management, or relevant experience in recruitment in a global organisation
- 5-10 years experience in HR
- English at business level, German is of advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Confidentiality, questioning and active listening skills
- Interview / Personality assessment techniques (TalentQ)
- MS Office / Sharepoint, SuccessFactors experience (preferred or other recruitment tools)
We offer an interesting challenge and attractive employment conditions in an international organisation with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy, France, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland), the USA, and Asia (Thailand, China, India, Malaysia), as well as further sales companies around the world. Good opportunities for further development and comprehensive training are guaranteed.
Location: 1031 Wien, Modecenterstraße 22
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 2400 (in accordance with the collective labour agreement); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.