"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Manager (tech) - Compliance, Operational Risk and Audit (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- take the lead in contributing to the challenging value chain from Service to Project Delivery using agile methodologies
- manage solutions of integrated banking software products
- customize/parameterize existing and new solutions
- provide proficient Incident-, Problem- and Change Management skills (ITIL) in a direct customer relationship
- manage the SLA of the delivery chain from the datacenter provider to solution vendors and 3rd parties
- are responsible for the definition of the underlying target architecture
- bring in requirements engineering skills and provide integration development and bug fixing
- ensure the quality of our service delivery through continuous improvement of the solution environment (automation, monitoring, review etc.)
- have a university degree in computer science or similar and offer 3-5 years of experience in the whole application lifecycle
- offer proficient knowledge of modern RDBMS (Oracle / MS SQL) and related technologies
- are experienced in agile methodologies and reporting tools and / or project tracking systems (JIRA)
- are proficient as Administrator for mixed Windows/Unix environments and application server platforms
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills within heterogenic IT environments and complex organizational structures
- work customer and service oriented and are able to work efficiently and independently also under pressure
- are fluent in English for both verbal and written communication, German language skills constitute an advantage
- offer you to work for an ambitious division within Erste Group IT International with excellent future prospects. It's an ambitious kind of job in an interesting environment, based on the newest technology.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 47.488,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: