Project Manager - German Speaker (m/f)
Full time I Location Vienna I immediately
For 15 years AIM Software has been the market leader for Enterprise Data Management Software.
We develop a product framework with the most updated development methods, with worldwide clients in the finance sector.
For further information about AIM Software please refer to:
- Provide clear definition of Program / Project scope, time, budget and resourcing.
- Provide frequent Program / Project status updates.
- Provide frequent input to the Program / Project RAID log and provide solutions where possible. Escalate to client Management if mitigation not possible.
- Control the scope of the project by maintaining a robust Change Control process.
- Provide clear information to the Client explaining how their business needs can be met with core functionality with or without additional configuration.
- Ensure Project / Program scope is adhered to
- Ensure they are aware of Project / Program progress
- Ensure all internal stakeholders involved in a Program / Project are fully aligned with the Goals, Aims, Schedule, Scope.
- Ensure adherence to AIM Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to Program / Project Margin Targets and Client Satisfaction.
- Ensure BRDs, FSDs, Acceptance Test Criteria and Test Cases follow AIM-approved templates where possible.
- Degree-level education or an equivalent number of years' relevant experience.
- Understanding of Reference Data, Pricing Data and Lifecycle Data
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of Configuring a system to manage the business needs of a Client
- Excellent understanding of Writing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) to capture any gaps between core system functionality / configuration
- Proven experience in Writing Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) Acceptance Test Criteria
- A minimum 3 years' experience of leading a Project which follows a market standard methodology such as Agile or Waterfall
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively in multinational environments.
- Convincing presentation and discussion style.
- Highly logical and structured thinking. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technically proficient
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to travel as per the project needs
- Fluent German and Englisch language skills are a MUST-HAVE for this position
- Frequent travelling to clients within Europe required
- Highly international work environment in a state-of-the-art fintech firm
- Very central location in Vienna
- Daily fresh fruits and free coffee
- Free public transport ticket
- Free choice of cell phone
- Frequent employee events
- Annual voluntary health check
- For international hires: Relocation package
Flexible working-hours I Home office I Meal vouchers I Health measures I Coaching I centrally located I employee reductions I Company cell phone I Team events I Internet
HR Business Partner
AIM Software GmbH
Invalidenstrasse 2, 1030 Vienna, Austria
T +43 1 512 46 52
F +43 1 512 46 52 0