"BE FIRST!" Special Project Internship: Downstream Transformation - Value vs. Comfort (f/m)
"BE FIRST" internship is the "FIRST" …
… step in the recruitment process for a future graduate position
… class possibility to substantially contribute to a real-life business project
… opportunity to get visibility with senior management and mentoring from experts
… class insight into OMV and the dynamic Energy industry
Your "BE FIRST" BUSINESS PROJECT: DOWNSTREAM TRANSFORMATION - "VALUE VS. COMFORT"
... contribute to define suitable KPIs and clarify roles across functions and countries to establish a continuous improvement framework
... help to simplify organizational structures, processes and systems in OMV Downstream
... structure complex information and develop practicable solutions
... design presentations, reports and analyses for senior management meetings
... support in defining and facilitating change and communication measures
... prepare and support workshops
You will "BE FIRST" if you are a student with
- Extraordinary academic achievements (Business Administration, Finance & Controlling, Business Informatics, Engineering or other disciplines)
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Open, intercultural mind and critical, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Affinity to Digitalization and IT
"BE FIRST" frame
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master student with first professional experience (preferably in a project environment)
- Fluency in English and German
- Location: Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna
- Start: July/August 2018 (flexible)
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- Please make sure to upload your CV, a Cover Letter and all relevant Certificates (school, university)
„BE FIRST" - take the first step into a potential future career in Austria´s biggest listed public company!
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.