"BE FIRST!" Special Project Internship: FX Risk Management (f/m)
"BE FIRST" internship is the "FIRST" …
… step in the recruitment process for a future graduate position
… class possibility to substantially contribute to a real-life business project
… opportunity to get visibility with senior management and mentoring from experts
… class insight into OMV and the dynamic Energy industry
Your "BE FIRST" BUSINESS PROJECT: TREASURY & RISK MANAGEMENT - "FX RISK MANAGEMENT: ECONOMIC VS. TRANSACTION VS. TRANSLATION RISK"
... conduct research and market analysis on FX risk
... assist in developing a standardized approach to evaluate FX risk across OMV group for various aspects
... define guidelines for respective FX risk assessment
... help in enhancing existing models for FX risk assessment
... support in developing risk tolerance levels and hedging policies (incl. processes) for economic and transaction risk
... handle adhoc requests and assist the team with reporting tasks
You will "BE FIRST" if you are a student with
- Extraordinary academic achievements (Business, Economics & Social Sciences with focus on Quantitative Finance, Accounting, Treasury or Risk Management)
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Open, intercultural mind and critical, out-of-the-box thinking
- IFRS knowledge and excellent MS Office skills (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Independent, pro-active and reliable work style with attention to detail
"BE FIRST" frame
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master student with first professional experience
- Fluency in English
- Location: Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna
- Start: July/August 2018
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation between EUR 950,- and EUR 1,400,- depending on level of education
- Please make sure to upload your CV, a Cover Letter and all relevant Certificates (school, university)
„BE FIRST" - take the first step into a potential future career in Austria´s biggest listed public company!
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.