Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions for network security with focus on enterprise firewalling, content security and data storage, protection and disaster recovery. For the extension of our team we are currently looking for a passionate
Support Manager EMEA (m/f)
- Management of the Support team in EMEA
- Planning and coordination of the support activities and employees in consultation with the Director Technical Support EMEA
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level Support to Premium Support customers as well as escalation management
- Document, escalate and follow through with product bugs and/or issues
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic TCP/IP troubleshooting
- Linux command line troubleshooting
- Graduate or equivalent experience
- Previous customer facing job (customer service, support, etc)
- We need candidates with a good technical understanding of one or multiple of the following protocols and systems
- Networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Routing, Proxies, ARP, DHCP
- Application layer technologies including, but not limited to DNS, LDAP, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3/IMAP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Basic knowledge of LINUX/UNIX OS including, but not limited to UNIX / LINUX/SUN/BSD/ MAC etc.
- Willingness to dedicate themselves to learning the product
- Intermediate Windows knowledge and support, including Active Directory
- Experience and knowledge with RAID technologies and differences
- Production use of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Bugzilla, Jira etc.
- Advanced knowledge of common open source apps such as SendMail, postfix, openLDAP, iptables etc.
- Foreign language fluency a definite plus
- A challenging position in a talented and motivated team
- Your personal development is extremely important to us, which is one of the reasons why we created a whole platform filled with training courses and presentations, which will help you grow on the job and push your career even further
- Responsibility for innovative development projects
- A pleasant and international working environment with various benefits
- As much coffee, tea, fruit, yoghurt and energy drinks as you can handle ☺
Ready for Barracuda? We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 53,000.00. The actual salary will be determined based on professional experience.