"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Application Support Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure
- manage the configuration and operation of application servers and related services (i.e. job schedulers)
- take care of the middleware component setup (including Tomcat, JMS)
- monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- are responsible for the System scripting (Dos, PowerShell)
- have good experience with an ITSM service desk tool (preferably BMC Remedy)
- bring previous Software or Application support experience
- possess application log analysis experience
- have good rounded knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, TCP/IP protocols, applications and integration
- bring knowledge of SQL, and run against Oracle database
- have experience in Microsoft Office applications and experience of working within Financial Services Industry
- hold a university degree in technology (computing or electrotechnics) - or equivalent credentials or experience
- have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position and at least 5 years of relevant experience (in positions like a developer, administrator, technician, etc.)
- bring a strong application support experience (incident/problem/change management) and a good technical ability within Windows environments including scripting/automation
- bring team spirit, strong communication and social skills, stress resistance with good sense of humor and open positive attitude (high social skills required)
- have a strong personality able to resolve conflicts without unnecessary escalation and able to cope with pressure and stress on personal and team level
- are a good team player
- have the ability to work on your own initiative
- are fluent in English and German for both verbal and written communication (level B2 is a minimum) and knowledge of any other Central European language (Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, Croatian or Serbian) is an advantage
- are willing to travel within Central Eastern Europe (up to 10 %)
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary that will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: