Our client, a leading international group with operations across 31 countries and 29.000 employees aims to be the best-performing paper and packaging group in the world thanks to a straightforward vision: be a leading business with the highest ethical standards that delivers exceptional value for customers, employees, communities and shareholders.
In order to supporting the Customer Service Team we are offering the following challenging position in the international headquarter in Vienna.
International Customer Service Advisor B2B
- Responsibility of serving B2B customers in the region Western Europe, mainly Benelux
- Building good relationships with allocated customers and implementing customer projects
- All activities related to order- and claim management
- Delivering highest level of service
- Working closely together with Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance as well as international production sites
- Reporting to Customer Service Team Lead
- A-level diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Export, Customer Service or Logistics
- Excellent command of Dutch (preferably native speaker) and English, in addition German would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Good understanding of sales and logistic processes
- Having a flexible and sensitive approach to different customer needs with high culture awareness
- Outgoing and open-minded personality with a positive attitude
- Remaining calm and controlled under pressure
- Being an active and contributing member of the team
Our client offers:
- an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry (uncoded fine paper division)
- several training opportunities
- an empowering environment
- to be part of a successful multicultural company
- modern office in the heart of Vienna
This position is offering a wage of 35.000 brutto p.a, depending on your qualification and experience. If you are a dynamic, open-minded and flexible team player, who is looking for an opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities in a global acting company, you are the right candidate for us. This position would be your first carreer step into an international top company!
We are looking forward to receiving your application submitted to reference code 68.844 via e-mail Bewerbung.Wachter@isg.com or to our ISG-career portal.
Visit us at career.isg.com - here you will find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-3100 St. Pölten, Wiener Straße 12
A-1010 Wien, Nibelungengasse 1-3 / Stiege 4 / Top 52
Dkff. Gabriele Wachter, T: +43 2742 213 58-10