Market & Liquidity Risk Management Intern (m/f)
Your are a motivated university student, who wishes to get professional experience in the area of Market & Liquidity Risk Management?
If you are keen on working with numbers, doing excel reports and get a deeper insight in risk area, we are looking forward to your application.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting regular reporting process
- Assist in daily tasks of Market & Liquidity Risk department
- Support in stress testing, ICAAP Models and related topics
- Support market and liquidity risk related projects
- Support data analysis and quality management
- Closely cooperate with other departments
- University or FH student, preferred field of specialization: Finance, Mathematics, Economics or IT
- Fluent English is a must, German or any CEE language is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is necessary, knowledge of VBA and SQL is an advantage
- Proactive attitude, analytical skills, drive and eagerness to learn
- Flexible, open minded and team oriented personality
- Responsible and organized person with a built-up sense for urgency and punctuality
We offer a 6 months internship where you will not only get outstanding experience which enhances your theoretical knowledge but also gather professional experience in banking environment and learn about market risk management. You may expect a monthly gross salary of up to 1.500 Euro on part-time basis.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0