Our client is one of the largest European pharmaceutical companies and a "healthy" company with strong pioneering spirit. The science-led global healthcare company researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in several therapeutic areas.
For the Austrian market (office in Vienna) our client offers the following unique career opportunity:
Medical Lead (f/m)
Leadership role & innovative products
Key responsibilities in an innovative therapy area.
- develop a long term medical strategic vision for the entire therapy area
- develop & execute medical affairs plans adherent to the strategy that include Patient Support Programs, External Expert Engagement Plans, medical part of and support scientific discussions of access related dossiers like reimbursement file, tender file, ....
- provide medical advice and training for the therapy area
- are a spokesperson at external scientific events and provide compelling presentations on scientific know how
- take decisions related to medical affairs budget and related to budget for HCP and CME sponsorship
- provide medical oversight of clinical trials in Austria
- lead a Medical Affairs team
- cooperate closely with the crossfunctional team (Marketing, Sales, Market Access, Communication, ...)
- have a medical degree or a degree in natural science, preferably MD or PhD
- gained know-how in immunology, epidemiology, paediatrics or infectiology
- have profound industry experience in similar roles like Medical Manager, Medical Advisor, MSL-Lead
- have brilliant written and verbal communication and presentation skills (in German & English)
- have proven competencies in driving success through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- are able to interpret and present complex clinical data to a variety of audiences
- manage complexity successfully
- join a dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading pharmaceutical companies
- work with innovative products
- career opportunities are waiting for you
- enjoy an appreciative work environment
- a monthly gross base salary from EUR 5.000.- with willingness of overpayment depended on your qualifications and relevant experience as performance based premiums, attractive fringe benefits & a company car
If you are highly motivated and ambitious to make the next career step, we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application with a copy of your CV and a detailed covering letter in English via eMail directly to Birgit Prochazka or through our ISG career portal with reference to 68.801.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Vienna, Rustenschacherallee 38
Mag. Birgit Prochazka, T: +43 1 512 35 05-16