NXP Semiconductors Austria GmbH Standort Gratkorn
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
• Specification, implementation and verification of embedded firmware modules
• Definition of firmware verification and validation environment
• Definition and implementation of FW test concepts and test cases
• Pre- and post-silicon verification incl. use-case tests
• Documentation of design and evaluation results
• Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Telematics or relevant working experience
• Ideally 3+ years of experience in embedded firmware development
• Excellent programming skills in C for embedded controllers
• Solid knowledge of C++/Java and object oriented software design desired
• Proficient with version control systems and SW quality metrics
• Proficient with SW verification and test methodologies
• Working in a team
• Solid English skills (conversation and writing)
• German skills/willingness to learn German
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 56.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.