"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst - Banking Book Risk (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are responsible for the business analysis of topics regarding liquidity/ market risk in the banking book and asset liability management
- work in an agile mode (bi-weekly sprints, prioritization together with internal customer)
- work on all possible bank products to ensure holistic risk view of the bank
- support data driven risk analysis including risk model creation, product definitions and behavioral modelling
- analyze data using SQL or cube/BI tools
- possess optional experience with Risk Management engines (eg. KRM, QRM, Sunguard)
- manage yourself and others to achieve the necessary goals
- are self-driven and flexible
- have strong interest in solutions over keeping processes
- possess excellent verbal and written English skills, German skills are a further advantage
- offer you to take over an important function for a highly motivated team dealing with increasing amount of demand and direct contact to customers within Erste Group
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: