Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Junior Active Credit Manager (f/m) - limited contract up to 1,5 years
Within the Active Credit Management department we are looking for an Junior or Professional Active Credit Manager supporting the team to structure transactions and implement the strategy of the department. Active Credit Management coordinates and manages all asset backed and portfolio related solutions for RBI Group's own assets. These transactions support the bank in using its balance sheet more efficiently by optimizing risk weights, reducing risk and providing access to additional funding sources.
- Portfolio analysis in connection with preparation and execution of securitization structures and portfolio related solutions
- Reporting and monitoring of existing transactions ensuring quality and consistency across the group
- Feasibility studies for new jurisdictions and assets with a particular focus on new regulatory framework
- Development and improvement of existing databases
- University Degree (Economics, Business Administration or similar)
- Professional experience in a bank, rating agency or related industry
- Excellent numerical skills and high affinity towards financial analysis and data mining (ideally SQL experience)
- Advanced understanding of corporate finance, securitization and/or portfolio solutions related topics
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving competence and customer oriented attitude
- Fluent in English and German and/or any other CEE Language
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,00 annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!